The 31st Annual K94K (2021) enjoyed another sunny event in Frisco with 115 dogs and their best friends participating and raising over $20,000 to benefit LAPS financial aid programs for local pets and families. THANKS to everyone who helped (Sponsors, Volunteers, Participants and the LAPS Board)!!
*This year will be a FUN Run/Walk with no timing or prizes. Instead, there will be lots of Door Prizes and Doggie Contest prizes so more people will have a chance to win something!
* Dogs must be on a leash no longer than six feet and under control at all times. And please clean up after your pets! Poop bags and trash cans will be provided.
* All dogs entered must have proof of current rabies vaccinations. Please have your dog wear current I.D. and rabies tags or bring a copy of your current rabies certificate on event day.
* DO NOT bring your dog if she is in heat. Vets recommend dogs less than six months old not participate.
* Use good judgment. Bring dogs that enjoy being around other dogs and people. Do not bring your dog if its behavior is dangerous. We reserve the right to refuse entry to aggressive animals.
MOUNTAIN MUTT CONTESTS with prizes start at 10am!
* OLDEST & YOUNGEST DOG
* BIGGEST DOG & SMALLEST DOG
* BEST DRESSED, BEST SINGER
* BEST DANCER
* PET/OWNER LOOK ALIKE
*ANYTHING ELSE WE CAN THINK OF!
Huge SILENT AUCTION - bring plenty of cash or a check to bid for dinners at local restaurants, pet items and lots of gift certificates for services and more. 100% of all proceeds directly benefit needy pets! LAPS does not have ANY paid staff members, just very dedicated volunteers. Please come see all the pet product vendors and consult with local veterinarians.
The 31st Annual K9-4K will be a fun-filled day with local musician Randall McKinnon entertaining you and lots of door prizes and doggie contests (prizes are for our loyal mutts for all they give to us throughout the year). NEW Obstacle Course fun, along with Paw Painting and Pupachinos for your best friend!
T-shirt design by Elizabeth Litwiller Squeeze Designz
K94K GOODIES FOR PEOPLE
Don't miss out on this year's fabulous t-shirt design or our Anniversary and Silver Logo cups! If you would like to purchase any of the items pictured below, you will be able to pay with a check (or cash if you pick up in person) or use the Donate Button on our Home Page (credit card or PayPal).
We can ship merchandise, but you will need to pay the extra fees for Priority Mail (approximately $10-20, depending on weight). Email LAPS@summitlaps.org with your name/mailing address/zip and what you'd like to buy to get a final price.
Shirts(current year): $10
Limited sizes in previous years' shirts: $5
Coffee Cups: $10 (brown or black dog design)
Blue insulated thermos w/ 30th Anniversary: $20
Silver Logo travel mug: $15
Charity Event Fees are PER DOG
Registration (by mail received by July 24th) or online by July 30th:
Pre-Registration: $25.00/1st dog and $15/2nd dog
Registration after July 30th and on Event Day:
$30.00/1st dog and $15/2nd dog
No refunds for this fundraiser