Programs & What LAPS Does
LAPS programs supported by your generous donations
- Adopted shelter animal spay/neuter & medical/surgical assistance
- Local veterinary discount spay/neuter vouchers for any income
- Low income medical assistance grants for companion animals
- Cheyenne Fund dedicated for pets with life-shortening illness
- Chappy Fund dedicated financial assistance for abused pets
To be eligible for assistance or vouchers, pet owners must be residents of Summit County or work in Summit County.